The Labour party has some unpleasant lessons to learn. It has disconnected with the white working class who either voted Conservative or UKIP mostly UKIP.
1. Immigration matters this is not racist, it is the feeling of being swamped.
2. Have a clear concise vision that your leader passionately believes in.
3. Engage with the electorate not the money men. That means get the hell out of the ‘Westminster village’ and into your constituencies.
4. What sounds like a good idea in Islington is electoral suicide in the rest of the country.
5. Do not impose a leader on the Scottish Labour party from London. Let the Scottish MPs chose there own.
6. The job of the opposition is to oppose the government. Not prop it up.