The Labour party has some unpleasant lessons to learn. It has disconnected with the white working class who either voted Conservative or UKIP mostly UKIP.
1. Immigration matters this is not racist, it is the feeling of being swamped.
2. Have a clear concise vision that your leader passionately believes in.
3. Engage with the electorate not the money men. That means get the hell out of the ‘Westminster village’ and into your constituencies.
4. What sounds like a good idea in Islington is electoral suicide in the rest of the country.
5. Do not impose a leader on the Scottish Labour party from London. Let the Scottish MPs chose there own.
6. The job of the opposition is to oppose the government. Not prop it up.
UK – Last Sunday The Bastard ran a story where we alleged that the Blue Labor™ leader Ed Miliband had been rushed into an exclusive Harley Street Clinic, in order to have a backbone inserted. Together with the possibility that should the backbone have taken, that there would be an attempt to implant a Continue reading “Ed Miliband: An Apology”
UK – In a shock development we at the Bastard have discovered that the two Ed’s New Labor™ Ed Miliband and Ed Balls have been invited to join the extreme right wing conservative think tank the Monday Club.